Each year during the Advent and Christmas season, we turn our eyes to Bethlehem
and celebrate the wondrous gift of Jesus Christ, our Savior.
God has blessed the Church with incredible leadership in every time and place, but those leaders often need to be supported by their communities as well. This Offering addresses the support needed by some of our leaders, including supporting leadership development for communities of color, and providing support for Presbyterian church workers in their time of need.
By giving to the Christmas Joy Offering, you honor God’s gift of Jesus Christ by providing assistance to current and retired church workers in their time of need and developing our future leaders at Presbyterian-related schools and colleges equipping communities of color.
Steps for the Congregation
(Downloadable/printable instructions/illustrations for using the Online Giving feature)
1. Go to gracemidlandtx.org (the church’ website)
2. Click on “GIVE NOW” button (above)
3. Under DONATIONS …
a. Enter amount to give
b. Enter frequency (one time, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually)
c. Enter donation start date
d. Press CONTINUE
4. Enter all personal information asked for (name, address, contact info)
5. Choose payment method
a. Checking/Savings, you will need: ABA (routing #) and Account Number
b. Credit Card: you will need card number, CVV, expiration date, billing address
6. Under NOTES: note Donation Type, just as you would in the “memo” field of a check (pledge, loose, etc).
7. If you want to save your profile, do so by clicking “select password” under the NOTES
8. Click PROCESS PAYMENT.
9. An email will be sent with donation confirmation.